Spring, the Agency for Change. is looking for an ambitious graduate who’d like to kick-off their career in one of the most beautiful areas of the country as part of an excitingly fast-paced team.
An innovative strategic communications design agency, we are an inspiring workplace in the seaside town of Southwold, Suffolk with a new office just launched in the West Midlands. Our award-winning, talented and close-knit team is driven by a clear ethos and purpose to help grow businesses and regenerate communities.
You will be supporting the client teams including for Anglian Water, the National Citizen Service, Southwold Pier and Hopkins Homes, and be a motivated self-starter who can align to our Ethos:
• Bring Positive Energy
• Know What Matters
• Make Excellent Work
• Improve People’s Lives
• Live Our Vision.
We will provide training and mentoring to the right person, and candidates should be able to demonstrate:
• Clear communication skills in person and writing, ability to fully listen
• Take day-to-day responsibility for projects and build relationships
• Can present confidently, and speak articulately
• Research clients’ products, services, plans, competitors and target markets
• Ability to take on complex information and reach clear understanding
• Have an understanding of PR and social media marketing including the media landscape, latest platforms etc.
• Good organisational and time management skills
• Willingness to muck in and at times work on levels outside your core purpose
• Undertake or oversee data entry, ensuring accuracy and compliance with GDPR
• Be a proactive thinker and problem solver.
Please apply with your CV and a covering letter explaining why you’d like to work with us and the benefits you’d bring, to Gene Chui at firstname.lastname@example.org