Digital Account Manager
An opportunity to take your digital career to the next level within a friendly, high-energy, award winning agency on the Suffolk coast.
Who We Need
We’re looking for a digital professional with experience in delivering effective campaigns across digital platforms bringing measurable value to our clients.
You’ll have worked in a digital role for 2 to 3 years and have an in-depth understanding of digital marketing, particularly paid and organic social media, search engine marketing and analytical tools. You have the ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels, think tactically and strategically when required. You commit to deliver on your promises and take responsibility for successful outcomes, from yourself and the team. You’re confident, articulate and flexible. You can manage a variety of stakeholders and project participants, and have an often passionate, personal interest in your work.
What you’ll be doing
- Managing the overall strategic approach to digital campaign delivery for a range of medium and large clients.
- Managing digital projects from pitch to delivery.
- Maximising revenue by getting the most out of every client relationship, continually looking for new ways to increase income and support clients with their objectives.
- Helping prepare clear briefs and supporting account leads in digital marketing proposals for new and existing clients
- Advising colleagues and clients on digital marketing.
- Leading the tactical delivery across digital platforms including web, search engine marketing and social media
- Managing the internal delivery of digital for our team of content creators
- Increasing and improving Spring’s digital offer.
- Overseeing junior colleagues, mentoring them and supporting their development.
- Ensuring quality across the team.
What you’ll need
- An up-to-date, in-depth knowledge of digital tactics and delivery, such as paid for social media, organic social media and search engine marketing.
- The ability to make ongoing recommendations based on clear analysis.
- A hands-on approach to delivering digital campaigns.
- A firm grasp of how digital tactics fit into overall marketing strategy, and an ability to communicate this clearly to the team and clients.
- The ability to manage resources effectively so timings are kept, processes are followed and everyone’s briefed.
- A driven, positive attitude.
Our Ethos, and your role
Springers all sign up to our Ethos: Bring Positive Energy, Know What Matters, Make Excellent Work, Improve People’s Lives and Live our Vision (as agents for change). In the context of your role, consider not just how these points impact on the work you do, but also your relationships with colleagues, input to agency life and how you represent Spring outside the agency. The Ethos binds us all, allows us to be honest in our dealings with one another, and forges a strong bond between everyone on the team.
What you’ll get
- The chance to lead and influence the digital offer at Spring, shaping the approach to this important part of our agency.
- Personal career development mentoring, training budget and annual cultural expansion grant.
- Opportunity for hybrid working
- Up to £30,000 pa
We’re a brand and marketing agency that thrives on creativity and positivity. For nearly twenty years we’ve been helping businesses of all sizes change for the better, from our home in Southwold on the Suffolk coast.
Everyone on our friendly, close-knit team is dedicated to making excellent work, and we’ve got the awards and the results to show for it. We’re ambitious and we’re always looking to do more. With us you’re not limited by boundaries – if you have an idea we always want to hear it.
If you’ve got the drive and the ability we want to hear from you, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org