Benjamin Franklin House
British Racing School
Havensfield Happy Hens
Haverhill Arts Centre
Hollow Trees Farm
Marriage's the Master Millers
Moroccan National Tourist Office
Smart Garden Offices
The Original Cottage Company
Website: elegantly functional
To create a new website which would express DanceEast’s vivacity, while providing a smooth, enjoyable experience and fully functional booking system for people visiting the site.
- DanceEast’s audiences have grown year on year.
- “The best dance brand in Britain” (European Dance Federation).
- Bronze Award for Best Brand Experience at the European Transform Awards
- Bronze Award for Best Visual Identity for a Charity at the European Transform Awards
- DanceEast describes Spring as one of its greatest assets.
DanceEast is one of the East’s cultural leaders, from its spectacular yet often unacknowledged headquarters on Ipswich waterfront, the Jerwood DanceHouse.
As a key part of our successful rebrand for them, we wanted to ensure their online presence was just as spectacular as DanceEast itself. We designed the organisation’s new website to express the brand’s life and energy with the use of large cut out spaces that create a frame for performance photography. The simple black and white theme allows the bold imagery to really stand out, keeping dance at the centre of the whole site.
But it doesn’t just look beautiful, like a dancer it works incredibly hard without showing it. The integrated booking functionality allows people to find out more about dance education, community outreach, performances, and even book the Jerwood Dancehouse for their own events.