Consultation: Solar farms
To facilitate cost-effective and meaningful consultation with the communities impacted by Vogt Solar’s farms being built across the UK.
- Castle Combe solar farm gained 85% support.
- Quex Park solar farm gained 100% support.
- Twemlows Hall solar farm gained support.
- Horam solar farm gained 89% support.
- All sites gained planning permission.
Vogt Solar are installing solar farms across the UK, to produce free, renewal energy. For each location it is important to assess how it impacts the local community for which Spring delivered the consultation strategy including stakeholder mapping, community and stakeholder engagement, a consultation website and public exhibition materials.
We mobilised support and provided full reporting and analysis for the projects, then went on to support post-submission with construction PR and website design.